Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the guy who posted tons of replies but all of a sudden disappeared. So sorry for all those who left questions but didn't get any replies from me regarding your mods. Over the years I've had my rav4, I've emailed back and forth and posted in this and other forums collecting information about all sorts of mods. If anyone has questions about stuff, shoot it on over in an email and if i can't answer it myself, i'm sure there's another post about it. People on this forum for the most part have been great and there's tons of stuff here. Special thanks to Derek who's been wonderful.

Though I've been gone, the good news is I got more mods to share with you guys. Yes, i'm foolish i know....spending too much time and $$ on crazy stuff. What can i say, i love lights! Enjoy your rides and drive safely everyone.

I know this is the accessories section of the forum and I'm probably not supposed to apologize to people in this thread and hopefully kelly who's been great enough to reset my account to let me back in the forum will be okay with this post. Just in case, it's not allowed, let's end this thread with a new mod to give you something to look at. Here it is. Enjoy: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/351327/21

1 - 1 of 1 Posts