Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a used 2015 Limited and was wondering if anyone had done any sound deadening on one...I don't mind making project out of it if the juice is going to be worth the squeeze, but it would be a lot easier of a call if I had a better idea as to what I was getting into before I started...I'm not looking to do some crazy-over-the-top pro sound competition vehicle, but definitely want a noticeable improvement over stock for cabin sound levels...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply...I've been reading the last few days and searching to see what I can find...Was just wondering if anyone had any year/model specifics on digging into a '15 Limited, which I haven't been able to find much detail on by reading so far....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose I should have mentioned that the issue I am afraid of is air bag positioning....I don't want to get into a situation where I am messing with potentially covering one up with deadening material or potentially setting one off while installing the stuff...Anyone have any experience working around these??? Thanks in advance...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts