Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After buying a bundle of parts from the junkyard that I thought would work, I currently have a clutch master cylinder, a brake pedal, and a clutch pedal that won't work on my JDM RAV4.
I'm trying to do a 3SGTE swap, and I'm starting with an automatic. I'm beginning to feel a little bit insane attempting this, and I only have the battery out!
Does anyone know if there's a site where I can get stuff from Australia or Japan? Or maybe someone's trying to part out their own Rav?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:
I found a post recommending someone search here for part numbers: ToyoDIY.com

I found the model of the clutch pedal, searched for it in Google, and got this site: Clutch pedal & flexible hose for Toyota RAV4 XA10, 1 generation 05.1994 - 07.1998 - Toyota Car and Auto Spare Parts - Genuine Online Car Parts Catalogue - Amayama

I put an order in, and they're going to check if they have the parts I requested, so hopefully they still have something. They're coming from Japan, so my wallet is cringing.

If anyone knows other places to find RHD parts, I'm all ears!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Update:
I found a post recommending someone search here for part numbers: ToyoDIY.com

I found the model of the clutch pedal, searched for it in Google, and got this site: Clutch pedal & flexible hose for Toyota RAV4 XA10, 1 generation 05.1994 - 07.1998 - Toyota Car and Auto Spare Parts - Genuine Online Car Parts Catalogue - Amayama

I put an order in, and they're going to check if they have the parts I requested, so hopefully they still have something. They're coming from Japan, so my wallet is cringing.

If anyone knows other places to find RHD parts, I'm all ears!
Is this one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this one?

That looks pretty similar to what I've got, unfortunately
Here's some photos of the driver footwell, the pedals, and a diagram of the RHD part. I thought the pedal might snake around the back of the steering column, but it hardly fits. It looks like the pedal I have also came from a model with cruise control perhaps, because it has a switch at the bottom of its travel - I've heard that's only to cancel CC

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Road surface Gas Composite material Asphalt

Map Font Line Parallel Slope

1 - 4 of 4 Posts