Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Told myself I was never going to modify this car. But I couldn't help it after holding out for 4 years lol. These tires will come in handy for all the service and light trail roads I take to my hiking destinations. So far they ride great. Not overly noisy and they absorb bumps pretty well. Tire size is 235/70/16
Not too keen on the white sticker lettering so I'll probably remove that.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Told myself I was never going to modify this car. But I couldn't help it...
Oh man... story of my life. Tires, rims, wheel spacers, lift kit, skidplates, but I swear I’m done now! Haha

Your pictures don’t work and I’d love to see this, please try again!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice wheels and tire combo! It looks good.

I was on the fence about the keeping the sidewall black, or with the letters, so with a flip of a coin I chose the letters to stick out. It grew on me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That looks awesome! I was going to go for those Sparco in grey, but went with something else instead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Told myself I was never going to modify this car. But I couldn't help it after holding out for 4 years lol. These tires will come in handy for all the service and light trail roads I take to my hiking destinations. So far they ride great. Not overly noisy and they absorb bumps pretty well. Tire size is 235/70/16
Not too keen on the white sticker lettering so I'll probably remove that.

Oh so just to confirm the sparco lettering are just stickers?! I'm also looking at getting those rims and never knew that...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts