Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed what seems to be a small bug in the Entune system with respect to the option to display the speed limit. I have mine set to display it (Nav manual page 273). But, occasionally it will stop showing it and the font of the road name is a bit larger when I am in my home mode, which for me is having the display split into 3 zones. I believe it is a bug because if I touch the map to bring me into the navigation app, it then shows the speed limit (and the road name is back to the smaller size font), and then if I hit home to bring me back, it will now show the speed limit along with the road name. I haven't noticed exactly when it stops showing it to try and isolate when it happens but I do know that when it happens, the fix of going into the nav map full screen and back always fixes it. Anyone else notice this and can anyone specifically reproduce it in a consistent way?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've seen the same thing you have in my 2016 hybrid limited with advanced/JBL. I'm not sure what "starts" the issue, but your description for how to get the speed limit to re-display is 100% accurate.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Same here.
I've not noticed it in my Corolla, but on the Rav, it never displays the limit unless I tap into the nav screen.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Playing with this some more... While I haven't figured out what causes it to repeat, I've found that you can correct it by going to ANY screen (other than the "home" screen) and then returning to the "home" screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts