Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
velocity meter not work in my 2015 XLE after fix the accident in right front side....it is work until reach 20 MPH then stop...if any one now the solution??

·
Super Moderator
10,125 Posts
Probably either the wheel speed sensor or more likely the wiring to it were damaged in the accident. I'm surprised it didn't set the ABS error light.

Reactions: Ali Hussein

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
velocity meter not work in my 2015 XLE after fix the accident in right front side....it is work until reach 20 MPH then stop...if any one now the solution??
I would go back to collision repair facility and tell them to repair it, they could've overlooked it. All repairs should be under warranty for a specific time period. In my area the collision repairs are warranted for 1 year from repair date.

Reactions: Ali Hussein

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for helping solve my car problem .... I would also like to add the AWD and VSC lights are on (the speed meter still not work)
And when i checked with OBD2 reader i found all 4 wheels sensors are working and send reading to car computer..... also ABS light is off , But i fell during the driving that the ABS is not working. any tips may help ? My car is RAV4 2015 XLE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts