Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new at here. I just placed the order on the V6 Limited but I really want the sport edition fender flares. Anyone know the fender can be fit on the Limited? thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
It appears it would be VERY DIFFICULT :( As in the same as the 4.2 model years... the 4.3 OEM flares would require SQUARE MOUNTING HOLES to be cut into the fenders :shock: IMHO... would be best to wait for somebody like BUSHWACKER to come out with flares for the 2006 model year. Here's what their 4.2 flares look like ---> http://bushwacker.com/fender.asp?make2=9&cat2=129&search=Search

H

·
0 Posts
Might be tough to match the color though (if that's what you want).

R

·
0 Posts
I'm usually one to go for the loaded Limited models. But, I think the fender flares on the sport model make it look a little better. There are only a few extra gee-wiz options that the Limited has. So, I would say folks should choose the Sport model and load it with moonroof, subwoofer sound system, V6 etc and look a little better in the process. Not that the base or limited look to shabby either. At least you will have the flares up front and not have to worry about aftermarket installation and color matching.

·
Registered
130 Posts
In Canada, the V6 Limited with Premium Package comes with coloured fender flares installed. They look great IMHO.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RAV4HER said:
I'm usually one to go for the loaded Limited models. But, I think the fender flares on the sport model make it look a little better. There are only a few extra gee-wiz options that the Limited has. So, I would say folks should choose the Sport model and load it with moonroof, subwoofer sound system, V6 etc and look a little better in the process. Not that the base or limited look to shabby either. At least you will have the flares up front and not have to worry about aftermarket installation and color matching.
Yes, I know.... but my family need the 3rd row. :?

P

·
0 Posts
In the downloadable "general" brochure from toyota.com, it states that fender flares are not only standard on the Sport (indicated on pg 7), but also standard on the Limited V6, 2WD (indicated on pg 8, vehicle #4451).

Can anyone with a V6, 2wd, Limited confirm this? Is a a typo in the brochure? This is the only Limited of the four configurations in the brochure that has this item. :?:

X

·
0 Posts
michael said:
Hi everyone. I'm new at here. I just placed the order on the V6 Limited but I really want the sport edition fender flares. Anyone know the fender can be fit on the Limited? thanks!
Hi there everyone, im new here, well yes you can, i was in the same option, my dealer make the list of every part involved. The fender flares are OEM so you dont need to do anything, my dealer will install mine for $1200 with tax, i know is a little high the price but the change is amazing!!! i have a 4x2 limited

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Xenon-Shop. said:
michael said:
Hi there everyone, im new here, well yes you can, i was in the same option, my dealer make the list of every part involved. The fender flares are OEM so you dont need to do anything, my dealer will install mine for $1200 with tax, i know is a little high the price but the change is amazing!!! i have a 4x2 limited
You are in US, Canada or....

X

·
0 Posts
michael said:
Xenon-Shop. said:
michael said:
You are in US, Canada or....
Mexico

1 - 15 of 15 Posts