Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know where i can purchase online a chrome sport grille for my rav.. im based in the UK

thanks

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I remember back in 2002, Toyota launched a 'Sports Accessories Range' only available from the dealers in UK. One of these items was a mesh style grill for the RAV. Can't find any trace, or pictures on the web of this but it may be worth giving your dealer a call.

·
Registered
9 Posts
None that I could find in the US

I have been looking for about a year now in the US and had no luck. The places that do make a chrome mesh grille doesnt have it for a RAV. My only option was to get it custom made which I havent done yet

If anyone have any clues I would be interested.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's something in here, but I wouldn't myself! Looks like the results after a crash with a kitchen foil lorry. :?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the link, they arent the best i may get soem S/S mesh and do it myself i managed with my MG when i had that i think the RAV will be easier to do...

·
Registered
87 Posts
inflicted said:
thanks for the link, they arent the best i may get soem S/S mesh and do it myself i managed with my MG when i had that i think the RAV will be easier to do...
FWIW, seen a lot of Maxima "ricers" do this mesh grill look using "gutter guard" mesh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts