Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking forward to receiving my Sport V6 in 2 weeks.

The ETA is Feb 20/06, however my dealer indicated that it was moved up to Feb 15th. It could come in a bit earlier or later...Hopefully it will arrive no later than the end of the month.

I am sure there are a few V6 models in Toronto as the Auto show starts on Fri Feb 17.

My dealer has heard rumblings but has not confirmed if a trailer hitch comes standard with the V6 in Canada.

IS THERE ANY CONFIRMATION OF THE TRAILER HITCH WITH THE V6 MODELS IN CANADA??

thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
backtolife said:
I am looking forward to receiving my Sport V6 in 2 weeks.

The ETA is Feb 20/06, however my dealer indicated that it was moved up to Feb 15th. It could come in a bit earlier or later...Hopefully it will arrive no later than the end of the month.

I am sure there are a few V6 models in Toronto as the Auto show starts on Fri Feb 17.

My dealer has heard rumblings but has not confirmed if a trailer hitch comes standard with the V6 in Canada.

IS THERE ANY CONFIRMATION OF THE TRAILER HITCH WITH THE V6 MODELS IN CANADA??

thanks!
If your dealer doesn't know for sure then I guess you'll just have to wait till your V6 Rav4 comes in to find out.

But according to accessory configurator on toyota.ca, the hitch is an accessory on all I4 Rav4, while all V6 Rav4 already have the hitch installed and is not offered as a option.

I also want to confirm this, so let us know when you pick up your V6 Sport!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts