Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This got touched on with a Thread a while back, but the discussion diverged into the benefits of Costco Membership.

But now that there are a few Sport owners out there. Is the tow package a mandatory option? A dealer told me all the Sports are currently built with this configuration. Towing is not quite the reason I am interested in the Sport. :roll:

thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It could be just the V6 Sports that have the Tow Prep package...

At least, thats what Ive been told by 2 different dealers so far... (i didnt inquire about the 4 at all)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I ordered a 4 cylinder Sport today, and it won't have the tow package. The dealer did have a 4 with the tow package (it added approx $700 onto the MSRP). Regarding the 6 cylinders. I don't believe they are available in Eastern New York yet so I haven't seen any 6 cylinders (including Sports).

One thing that does come into play with these things is how Toyota is marketing to each region. What you can get in one area, you can't in another. Also what you have to take in one area, you don't in another.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
yea its pretty weird that Toyota goes thru all that work to figure out which region get whats features.. I mean.. Does certain region people only want certain features?? it really does not make any sense. All features should be available to ALL regions..

Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts