Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a beige "limited" in a driveway on Saturday (I didn't realize they were available). As I drove by, I thought to myself "what a nice looking vehicle". When I realized it was the new RAV, I returned to have a closer look.

First impression was positive... nice clean lines. It didn't appear to be much bigger than the previous model (almost like an optical illusion). The rear tire seemed to blend in better. It's there but less noticable. Although I prefer it hidden, it wouldn't prevent me from buying one. A quick look inside confirmed that this is a spacious vehicle. Didn't care much for the light coloured seats (very similar to the first year Highlander materials, which I did not like). Dash was impressive (I can only assume it would look better lit up).

Would have liked to have spoken with the owner. However, the opportunity did not present itself (I was hoping he/she would have noticed me (didn't want to knock on the door). The first question would have been reguarding interior noise levels (and many more after that). I'll drive by again. Hopefully, the opportunity for interaction will present itself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts