Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful day here today, and I spent about three or four hours cleaning every inch of the Rav, inside and out. She looks great! If only my house was that clean! :wink: But it'll be okay, tomorrow is house day. Anyway, unfortunately I wasn't able to take any pics of the Rav because we had to take off as soon as I finally got her all spiffy. Ah well, I'll get some pics for the album next time.

I was finally able to condition the leather for the first time today. That'll teach me to get leather in December! It was impossible to do it until now because of the Wisconsin winter.

My question is, how often do other Ravers with leather condition their leather? :?: Once I use up the sample bottle given to me by the auto trim shop, I'll be using Meguiars leather conditioner. I'm wondering what others consider optimal for leather conditioning.

Becky

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well, all my seats are now covered with Wet Okole seat covers so I don't even bother wiping them down, but I still wipe down the leather on the doors once about every four to six months or so with the same Meguiar's leather conditioner you seem to use. Works out so far for me. Plus, it smells really, really nice. 8) 8)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Our LandCruiser has a leather interior. I go over it with Meguiars leather conditioner once every 3 to 4 months.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rain or Shine

Hi Becky,

I've had good luck with Meguiar's Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. I try to use it at least every other month to keep on top of dirt build up. I think the key is to start from the get-go. Its been two years now and mine still looks and feels brand new :D

Ravon~*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts