Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK The loan is in place (I got a home equity loan from my bank)
I just E-Mailed Sams Club that I want a Limited V6 4WD in Everglade with most all the options. Sams Club sent an instant reply with a dealers name and two contacts at that dealer. The only problem is that the dealer is about 20 miles away, and there are several dealers a lot closer (western suburbs of Chicago), but I will at least have a starting point from this dealer to approach any other dealer with. There is a website here called www.drivechicago.com that lists inventory in the area, and I don't see many Limited V6's at all. But, that web site does not list all the dealers, probably only lists dealers that subscribe to them.
Anyway, we will see what happens. I am sure I will hear back from the "Sams" dealer tomorrow, and I will keep you all posted. :p

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
Go ahead and buy from the Toyota dealer that gives you the best price -- there is no obligation for you to have your service done at the same dealership, unless you pay extra (and don't kid yourself, it does cost you extra) for those "benefits" like free oil changes, loaner cars and a couple years of "free" maintenance. Remember also that Toyota's Extended Platinum warranty with $0 deductible can be had from $805 rather than its $1300 MSRP.

Good luck with your purchase! :)

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Like Tony said it does not matter at all where you bought it vs where you get it serviced. No matter at all. In fact th eservice guys have NO clue if you got it at that dealer or not.. and really do not care as your $$ (or Toyotas warranty $$) is as good as anyones..:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts