Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does such a thing exist for '13 XLE? The only other post on this forum I found related to this suggested that the Limited had them stock, but I was unable to verify that. I need some sort of alternative, I feel like I'm trying to block the sun by moving around a 4x6 index card! :)

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts
And I believe they are now standard on the XLE as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks for your help! Now, with those two options being the case, would I be able to purchase a set of replacement Limited visors and duct tape...ahem..I mean, replace my current visors with those? I guess I'm just wanting to know if they match bolt-for-bolt (either the new XLEs or Lmtd).

·
0 Posts
The visors with the slide, also have a lighted vanity mirror. So if you have a lighted vanity mirror, I don't see an issue..
But the bolting, should be identical.
The dealership parts person can verify if it will be compatible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, I hadn't even considered the power to the lights. Good deal, then- I'll have a word with the parts people.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Yep... came on our '15XLE, but it also has the sunroof, Nav, and powered lift gate options (Convenience package).

·
Registered
25 Posts
FYI, the vanity mirror light is mounted in the headliner above the visor, not in the visor itself. If it mounts the same, just skip the wiring.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My '15 XLE has them. But when I had my truck BR (Before Rav) I had purchased one of those Visor CD holders with velcro and had let it extend out as much as I could. It still clipped in the groove and was handy for those awkward sun angle days. I don't know if it will work in the Rav4, but worth a try?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bought the 14 sunvisors with slider for my wife's 13 XLE that didn't have the slider. Took about 2 minutes to unscrew the original and mount the new one. She's happy so I'm happy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Doug, where did you find them? I'm having a devil of a time locating some, but it's probably because I'm looking in the wrong places. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@CB Thanks for the tip! Just down the road, indeed- it's about 4 hours from my place to Camelback. Ha! Still, worth ordering. Not sure why your post didn't come up until just now. I got 5 all at once! (I feel very popular)
@DeaconJimmy, I had a CD holder like that once and a freak cross-wind blew through the cab of my truck and swiped the whole thing out and down the freeway!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excellent! Thanks Doug. That page shows the part as being discontinued, but with the part number I'll be able to find it. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts