Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here knows which aftermarket suspension lift kit and tire size and brand are best to get if I wanted to make my Rav4 more offroad capable? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the Northwoods 2” performance suspension lift, with Falken Wildpeak AT Trail tires. Highly recommend, I have no shake or wobble at all, I’ve got 10,000 miles on the kit already. 5star.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is perfection

I'd trade my 4th gen for this any day!
Thanks! I couldn’t love it anymore than I do. Such a great car. A slim light bar inside the front bumper plus some ditch lamps and I’m done. Powerful V6, limited with all the options, and AWD, what more do you need?!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks! I couldn’t love it anymore than I do. Such a great car. A slim light bar inside the front bumper plus some ditch lamps and I’m done. Powerful V6, limited with all the options, and AWD, what more do you need?!
Love your setup! Ive got the same lighting situation, go for a 30" curved single row in the front bumper, looks like it was meant to be there. Can be mounted to the crash bar with threaded inserts if you take the bumper off (altho might be different on 2006-2009 models).

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

Have the 1/2" front spacer from Northwoods rn, but just ordered H&R lift springs tho which I would highly recommend if you dont want to commit to a larger spacer lift. Raises 1.1" front 0.6" rear, but only from longer and stiffer springs so your CVs wont go any lower than factory. Won't get any more travel without replacing with longer struts / shocks but disconnecting swap bars will help with articulation.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's beautiful! Mind sending a few links for the tow hitches and grille / bumper lights?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts