Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Swapping a stock side rear view mirrors to a Heated ones , How to?

I leave in Chicago and with today's -4F temps I started thinking on a rear view mirrors mod possibility. Would it be possible to replace my stock non heated mirrors for a aftermarket heated ones that go on Amazon for $46 each. I was thinking to connecting the heating element to a rear window defroster. The question is how to do that? Did anyone had an experience with this mod already? Please help!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I leave in Chicago and with today's -4F temps I started thinking on a rear view mirrors mod possibility. Would it be possible to replace my stock non heated mirrors for a aftermarket heated ones that go on Amazon for $46 each. I was thinking to connecting the heating element to a rear window defroster. The question is how to do that? Did anyone had an experience with this mod already? Please help!!
Try using the search box up above for "heated mirrors" and look at the threads. It's well covered and I'm agreeing with you - right now I wish my sport model had them on it already. In fact, the first owner for my sport model came from down south and right now, I wish I'd gone down there instead of bringing the vehicle north. BRRRRR!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts