Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post and if there is an actual thread on this I do apologize for posting here.

When I bought my 2015 Rav4 I decided to just get the base model as I could not justify paying the extra money for the touchscreen display and heated seats. Now that I've had my Rav4 for a few months, I am now kicking myself in the ass for not getting the touch screen display. The attached picture shows the stock radio. Has anyone here upgraded their stock radio for touchscreen with navigation and back up camera etc? Any recommendations as to a brand name. (Something around $500-700$)

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not having the Toyota head unit with touch screen is no shame, it saved you a lot of (to much) money.
You can find quite some topics about alternative head units in this forum.
You could start with a fitting dashboard/radio frame and then buy any 2 DIN (navigation) radio you like.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just purchased the Pioneer 4100NEX, looking at which dash kit to buy next Schosce or Metra. The pionner recievers offer Carplay for my Iphone which was the main reason for upgrading my stereo. Crux offers a wiring harness to keep my factory backup camera and USB.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm currently looking at kenwood's using Maestro RR adaptor. But trying to find out if the eco screen information will show up on kenwood. You did not mess up getting the entune plus , its crappy sound IMO, the xm sounds like a tin can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts