Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Rav4Hybrid limited has the LDW, BSM all the electronic sensors etc. However, the screens always display warning that are no longer necessary. e.g. the warning on the screen when you first start the car, or the "Lane departure warning in not available below 32 mph." I know these thing now. Is there away to switch off these text warnings without switching off the feature?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I wish there was. I'm so use to my dash lighting up, i've said when something serious pops up i'll be completely clueless cause i won't notice. It could pop up and say "Rav4 destruction in 3...2...1..." And i wouldn't notice. :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can turn off the pop up displays in the meter settings of the MID (multi information display).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
The only way to disable the pop-up is to disable LDA, if LDA is enabled(on), you get the 32mph warning....I think, been a while since I used LDA, I turned it off long time ago, I don't see the 32mph warning pop-up.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Using the right sight steering wheel left/right arrows one can navigate to the
"Driving assist information" in the multi info display.
This mode shows LDA lines as well as Radar info in the multi info display.
When in this mode, there will be no popups in the multi info display.
Does this mean Toyota recommends driving with this Driving assist information selected in the multi info display?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts