Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you very much!!

Thanks to all the great information shared by the members here we had chosen our first Rav4 and are taking delivery tomorrow from the local dealer here in Dubai, UAE. :D
We are so excied and can't wait to drive it. I will post some pics tomorrow.
Is there anything in particular that I should ask the dealer when we accept the delivery? Thanks again for every ones contribution to this forum. :D
2006 Pearl White
2.4L 4x4
4 Speed Auto

Includes
17" Alloys
Moon Roof
Full Leather Interior
VSC

Doesn't Include
JBL System
3rd Row Seat
Aux input in center console

Cost = AED 106,000.00 (US$ 28,804.00)

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
great!!!!!! its so cool to be able to talk to people from all over the world on the one thing we all love! Please post pics!! $28k is about the price here in the US for the same equipped Rav..
Wait. Tomorrow is SUNDAY?? Are car dealers open on Sunday over there?? Or are you 1 day behind(or in front) of us??

Frank

·
Registered
654 Posts
Awesome, Buyzero! Congratulations! Haven't seen a blizzard white yet so can't wait to see your pictures.

Frank, are you saying dealers aren't open on Sundays in your next of the woods??? Dealers are open 7 days a week here, service is open 6 days a week. Weekends are top sales days.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My salesman mentioned to me something about there being a state law that dealers can't be open on Sundays here in PA. I was also working with a dealership in Maryland and commented on how they were open Sunday. I wish they would be open Sundays here, would make it much easier when car shopping.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pearl White Rav4 in Dubai

Hi Guys! and Frank,

I took an hour off work this morning and collected the car. Took it home to the wife and she was ecstatic! :D Just a 20 minute drive.

Working week in Dubai is Saturday to Wednesday. Thursday Fridays are holidays. Thursdays are usually half days.

Its 2.59 PM and I get off at 3.00!! Cant wait to 'use' my VW passat to get home to 'drive' the Rav4!! :)

Will post pics in the evening.

Byeeee... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts