Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing wrong with rice lol... but yes it does seem a little too big doesn't it... I'm trying to find a tape on scoop that's similiar to the factory toyota one.. maybe i'm better off buying a new hood with scoop?

I have money to buy the hood itself... it's the paint job that concerns me.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL so is factory scoop, they are fake too only for cosmetic use...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some people like it clean, others like it rice..... me personally, I like it clean. Taped on hood scoops or body kits that are overly done is not my thing and it really looks phony to me.

clean would be just a car with everything stock and just a small kit or something that makes it look different yet still STOCKish

well thats just how i feel

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I try to keep my car that way too, that's why i didn't buy this stick on thing... everything in my car is almost stock... except audio and video system. and chrome trim.... the chrome door handle is really nice ...

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMO, making modifications simply for the sake of modifying is rice. If it truly makes the car look or perform better, then it is worth doing. I mean, come on, you can always tell the difference in a quality mod and a rice mod. :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
That scoop looks like crap. I'm all for modifiying & customizing, but there is always a boundary & limit I'll go.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ultima16888 said:
LOL so is factory scoop, they are fake too only for cosmetic use...
Not if you own a D4D model of the RAV mate,

Turbo Diesel yeah baby! 8)

·
Registered
875 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts