Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an OBDII cable on ebay and it came with Techstream 12.20.024. It works in windows 10 - 64 bit and I was able to connect it to the car computer and I could change some settings in " Customize parameter " option.
For example, I changed the way that remote key can open the back door. The default setting was "Long" which means it opens the back door by long pressing the button. I changed it to "Twice". I uploaded the changes to the car computer. Even if I connect the Techstream again, I can see the change that I made is there.
But it still works with long press, instead of twice.

I tried to change other parameters like recirculate/fresh air. I can change it in the software but in reality, it does what it was doing before the change.
Am I missing a critical step or can it be a fake cable?

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can you upload the software please? The 64 bit Techstream version is a rare one actually. I will also be able to test your software for validation. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you upload the software please? The 64 bit Techstream version is a rare one actually. I will also be able to test your software for validation. Thanks.
Sure thing! I can send it to you although I returned the device, I still have the software source.
I don't think I can upload it here. How would you like me to send it to you?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Which version are you running? V12.20.024 is a cracked version and does not require registration. Search google you will find it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there..

I have been trying to install Techstream on a Win10 x64 Platform for use via a ODBII interface.
Does any one have the MCVI.msi file required for installation of the Drivers for Interface - for XHorse
I have installed Techstream no prob - but just need the drivers for x64 Win10.
Would anyone be able to Zip/rar them up and send them to me ?..
All the Versions on the Net im not sure about... and don't really want to find out the hard way.

Any Help would be great

Cheers

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
This might help you out. There's a drop box download

1 - 9 of 9 Posts