Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using Techstream on 2018 Rav4? I've installed and can connect to the Rav4, but I can't find any of the configuration settings that this SW is supposed to allow. I'm clicking on the "Customize" tab when Techstream is up and after I click on "Connect To Vehicle".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So nobody is using Techstream on later model Toyota's on these forums? There's a ton of older posts about getting Techstream working so figured others have maybe figured this out?

·
Premium Member
7,906 Posts
What version Techstream are you using? I've used V13.30.018 on my '19, I'd expect a late V12 or early V13 to be required for the '18, if the version is too old, it won't support customization.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a mini-vci J2534 cable that I purchased from Amazon, and the SW is version 14.30.023.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone have a manual or screenshot to show how to use Techstream? I'm just connecting to the car and then hit the customize tab - is there more too it than that? What section should adjusting the seat belt chime show up under?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK after reading the last post I think my issue may be the driver. When I installed Techstream and then plugged in the cable windows went out to windows update site to install something, so I'm going to try to reinstall the driver and see what happens.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have a manual or screenshot to show how to use Techstream? I'm just connecting to the car and then hit the customize tab - is there more too it than that? What section should adjusting the seat belt chime show up under?
Did you ever figure out how to customize seat belt chime? I did it on 18 Camry but I just got a rav and I have version 15 on it but I don’t see where to go to customize like I could on the Camry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone using Techstream on 2018 Rav4? I've installed and can connect to the Rav4, but I can't find any of the configuration settings that this SW is supposed to allow. I'm clicking on the "Customize" tab when Techstream is up and after I click on "Connect To Vehicle".
Same issue but on a 19

1 - 11 of 11 Posts