Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my RAV for a little over a month and until today I haven't seen another one anywhere. I would have figured that they would be all over the place. You know, whenever you're looking at a certain car you see a million of them.

I work within a complex that has a Home Depot, WalMart, Best Buy, etc. in Central NJ and I would have thought they would be more prevalent. I passed one in Princeton this afternoon, it's the first one I've seen.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Only seen one 2006

I was at the county fairgrounds a couple weeks ago and saw one just like what I have on order and that killed me to see somebody else had one, but not me....

In the lot at work, out of about 100 cars, 8 of them are RAV4's, but all of them are from previous years . But, that ratio surprised me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
After not seeing another 2006 since I bought mine, yesterday I saw two 2006 RAV4 within a five minute span. A black and Pacific blue.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've seen a 2 Limiteds (Black and White), 1 Base (Nautic Blue) and 2 Sports (Barcelona Red I4 and Flint Mica I4). So far, mine is the only V6 I've seen around.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I stopped at a Starbucks last week and parked near two new RAV4s - a red Sport and a white Ltd - they were parked side by side, which I thought was kind of strange. I've seen about three more just driving around.

John Davies
Spokane WA

G

·
Saw 2 more RAV's this week...both Silver Limited, one was a V6. Very nice! That makes 4 that I've seen so far since they came out! Silver must be really popular in this town because of the 4 I've seen, 3 of them were Silver. The other was Super White. I'm getting a Pearl White myself.

G

·
See them all the time in Oregon, even saw a couple in Southern West Virginia this past week while I was visiting. Still see more 4.2, but the 4.3s are getting thick :D

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Haven't seen many at all in this area, just a hand full. I'm beginning to wonder if all the 4.3 RAV owners and owners-to-be alreaddy know each other either from this forum or from Edmunds 2006 RAV4 forum. :lol:

Hey, Kristi - forget the 4 Runner promotion - let's start selling some 4.3's!! :p

OC

·
Registered
234 Posts
Saw a couple (one on the freeway, one in Boise and another while in Moab) on my trip to Utah. OK, that's three. Seen two other ones in town so far... So, that's five.

I'm thinking we need a secret RAV4World club wave. So that we know who's in the club. Ideas? Need to make sure that the 4.1 and 4.2 people don't see this wave. It's secret.

I did talk to a person that just bought a v6 when I was at the hotel in Moab... Told him about this site. Maybe he will join. Do I get a commission?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts