Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local dealer had 2, 2016 ravs in stock. An LE and SE. The wife and I took the SE for a test drive. First thing I noticed was the lack of paddles on the steering wheel. Guess it must be something that is found on US models only. We loved the heated steering wheel. The front seats were nice and supportive. We both felt like there were very few blind spots in that vehicle. I found that you had a very good vision from the drivers seat.
The ride was very quiet and smooth. This vehicle had not been through a PDI yet so none of the electronics had been activated yet which was a little disappointing. We found that power was decent. Looking at pulling a double atv trailer with this vehicle. Brakes also worked very well. I took a peak at the engine bay and noticed the white sound deadening material on the inner wheel wells.
Overall we really enjoyed the Rav and the dealership experience. They offered us 1500$ for my 2003 matrix with 276000km which I thought was fair. It would be nice to see the Rav with its electronic system up and running and in a different color than charcoal but we think we found our next vehicle. We will be shopping around and test driving more ravs to make sure we make the right choice.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Heated steering wheel??? I wonder if that's available in the US.

When the 2016s arrive here I will definitely be doing a test drive. I'm interested in the LTD with the Driver Tech package.

If the ride is improved over my 2013 I may be upgrading.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts