Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was very rich, and had an upscale,(mercedes, bmw) feel to it. It was very powerful, broke the tires loose at 30 mph in the rain. There is no doubt it is front wheel drive, torque steer, heavy front end etc. The heated front seats were appreciated. I like it. :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
30500 ish, we need the third row seat, so weren't seriously considering this paticular Rav. Hence the burnout at 30mph. :wink:

·
Registered
168 Posts
It's probably just me, but I find it somewhat offensive that someone would abuse a brand new vehicle (or any vehicle, for that matter) that they had no intention of buying. What about the people who buy it afterwards? Don't they have the same right to expect that the vehicle they're buying has been driven reasonably during the break-in period? And then to brag about it afterwards seems shameful. :shock:

·
Registered
379 Posts
FYI The car is not going to be back on the dealers lot. Whether or not the car is found this afternoon or next week from now. The insurance carrier just bought it. It'll probaby go to auction somewhere, if it's ever recovered. Then it's buyer beware. My guess is in Miami, it was stolen for parts.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Inlets - I think you replied to the wrong message. The STOLEN RAV is over here :arrow: http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3077

pweezil - IMHO... from what hogpowr typed... I call that a "test drive". A few short stomps on the gas pedal a few times won't hurt anything... as long as the engine is warmed up a little and you don't get too carried away :p

flyingn - After driving several V6's... I believe him about breaking the tires loose at 30 on wet pavement. Not a true BURNOUT at 30... but I'm betting he probably did spin them a little :roll:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was raining, and I was'nt attempting to trash the rig, it just broke loose. If YOU ever test drive, or heavens forbid BUY a v-6 powered RAV, you will find this out for yourself. Girly Man.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok all of you need to take it easy. 1) Don't jump to assumptions. 2) No need to be calling each other names.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts