Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,my name is Mario and live in Orlando FL, thanks for adding me to the forum, I just recently got a 02 Rav4, and was wondering if I am able to use 05 Lexus es 350 rims ? or what other rims can I use Toyota or otherwise ?any help will be greatly appreciated .. thanks in advance !!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the world of Rav4.
Wheels are made up of these mission critical numbers:
-Diameter, Width
-Bolt Pattern
-C.B./Centerbore aka Hub Size
-Offset

Since youre going from Toyota to Toyota it's a safe bet. And this research confirms it in theory:

If you go advanced with modding, after my recent failure with small 5mm spacers I recommend doing all offsets, especially offsets under 25mm (1") by wheel choice instead of adding parts.

Please post pics once you get it done as a thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, by chance any idea on which rims would fit without any modifications ? Other then Rav4s, or woukd newer Rav4s rims fit ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I dont know, but probably a bunch of toyota wheels.

The wheels that fit must match the requirements listed above. You really should commit to learning the terms: Bolt pattern, offset, Diameter, width, Centerbore. It's definitely an exact science, not a guess and check thing. I can walk up to a wheel, flip it over, read the numbers on the back, and know if it will work for my car- and you can too :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts