Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is! Just finished claying the paint and putting a coat of Meguires Next Gen Polymer and a coat of Mother's carnuba, hand buffed and machine final buff. Side moulding and tint is on, unfortunately the hood protector from Avtoventshade won't be in till tomorrow. Here's the RAV's stable mate, a 2005 HD Heritage Softail (heavily customized)...

·
Registered
271 Posts
progun said:
Well here she is! Just finished claying the paint and putting a coat of Meguires Next Gen Polymer and a coat of Mother's carnuba, hand buffed and machine final buff. Side moulding and tint is on, unfortunately the hood protector from Avtoventshade won't be in till tomorrow. Here's the RAV's stable mate, a 2005 HD Heritage Softail (heavily customized)...
Progun,

Where do you get the body moulding and the installation instructions? Thanks.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup there is some big potholes still out there waiting to gobble up my scoot. I'm gonna have to take the RAV back though. There is an awful lot of water spots on it, in other words, Toyota City did a lousy job getting her ready. Gonna go back and tell them to get every single water spot off. I got about 50% off claying I aint gonna go thru that again. Will probably get it paint sealed (they'll definately get em out before they seal it) In the sun or ambient sun light you can't see em but get her under the parking lot lights up here in the Mililani Town center and there they are! Where did you get yours? Were you satisfied with the paint condition at delivery? As for the side moulding, I got it from a local shop; Car Care Hawaii. :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Got my RAV4 used awhile back and it already had water spot damage from the previous owner. :cry: Got my wifes 2002 Camry from Toyota City too and was satisfied with the paint condition. Hers is a metallic gold color, so it does well in hiding water spots. Actually, I just finished waxing her car and the shine is unbelievable. Remember the month long spell of rain we just had? I haven't washed her car since that time. :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howzit and Aloha Progun. What kind of deal did you get at Toyota City and who was your saleman? Is that a 4 or 6?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's an I4. My salesman was Bob Okada. I've purchased quite a few cars from him.... Really nice guy. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts