Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Blaze Carr a member on Rav4World? I've seen his YouTube channel and photos from his IG account, but recently he made a statement that he was running "13.5 @ 100mph" in the 1/4 mile with his mod list of SRI, High-flow cats, and full custom 2.5" dual exhaust.

Anyone seen his time slips?

Check out the recently published video:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Is Blaze Carr a member on Rav4World? I've seen his YouTube channel and photos from his IG account, but recently he made a statement that he was running "13.5 @ 100mph" in the 1/4 mile with his mod list of SRI, High-flow cats, and full custom 2.5" dual exhaust.

Anyone seen his time slips?
I haven't but he posted in one of my videos about him running [email protected] I asked him about his modifications and said intake, exhaust and custom header. No timeslip! Said he raced at one of the tracks I go to (Cecil County Raceway). I've been tried to catch up to him to race/watch at the track but to no avail.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't but he posted in one of my videos about him running [email protected] I asked him about his modifications and said intake, exhaust and custom header. No timeslip! Said he raced at one of the tracks I go to (Cecil County Raceway). I've been tried to catch up to him to race/watch at the track but to no avail.

The intake looks a bit shoddy with the black duck tape and at least the header heat shield looks OEM to me... but it would be nice to see some proof or at least his custom header..I have seen his dual exhaust videos... but I'm not convinced that it would prove a 13.5 @ 100mph.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nope - dont think its possible with just the mods noted.

But, you know what they say, no pics of time slip, it never happened.

That thing is almost as fast as my old Prostreet Nova backhalf car.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe... check out the comments of his latest video response to all the comments from the Smoking Tire video.

There you have it.. 14.2..

Blaze Carr said:
My best time was a 14.2 @98 mph. If I felt like it I could just throw on some 16" steelies and run 13s, but to me that's not worth it lol To the people that saw TheSmokingtire video on my Rav4 I did NOT say I ran a 13.5. I said, "about a 13.5 @100". That's what I thought it could maybe do. Never said I did it. So sorry to disappoint those who were misunderstood. I didn't realize how literal everyone takes everything on the internet. I just have fun. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts