Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have recently become a Rav4 owner, my first toyota. I did oil changes for 3 years when I was a youth and was always astounded at how many Toyotas I saw with 300,000 miles or more so I figured Id buy something reliable when the time came to buy a new(to me) car. Dealer advertised this as having a third row but it didnt! It had 79k miles and one owner so I figured I could make this one last. There are cupholders in the cargo area. Did all of the Raav4s have these or am I just missing my third row?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
All the RAV4 have the cup holders at the back. Dealers always make mistakes in their ads and in some cases intentionally. The third row seats were not that practical and without that you get a ton of storage space under the cargo area instead.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the RAV4 have the cup holders at the back. Dealers always make mistakes in their ads and in some cases intentionally. The third row seats were not that practical and without that you get a ton of storage space under the cargo area instead.
Thanks m8 was just making sure.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The one touch 2nd row fold down lever is a sign that you don not have the 3rd row. That option is not available as you don't want the kid in the 3rd row releasing the 2nd row seats.

We use our 3rd row maybe once a week. We have young kids, grandparents, and class and team mates. There are tons of nay sayers, but we love our 3rd row. We bought the RAV because of it. Didn't want a Highlander but wanted 7 seats. Probably would have bought a Outback if we didn't need the 7 seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts