Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Re: this generation RAV Vs. last gen poll.

flyingn said:
Go over here and vote... We need more 06 voters!! :)

http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2373
Why? Swaying a vote on a website is about like voting in the presidential elections. Doesn't make any difference, and certainly won't bring back the real RAV4's (4.1 or 4.2)

:)

Speaking of which, I was at my local Toyota dealer today getting my 5k maintenance done. Still found it incredibly difficult to tell the difference between the 4.3 and the Highlander sitting next to it. The only real "tell" was the fender bumps on the highlander and the "afterthought" window on the RAV4.

Wayne

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: this generation RAV Vs. last gen poll.

well considering that the post was *IN* the 4.2 section.. lol talk about swaying a vote.. I doubt any 4.3 owners even knew about the poll..
Relax Im just having fun here.. Trying to liven everythign up!! :)

Frank

Wayne said:
flyingn said:
Go over here and vote... We need more 06 voters!! :)

http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2373
Why? Swaying a vote on a website is about like voting in the presidential elections. Doesn't make any difference, and certainly won't bring back the real RAV4's (4.1 or 4.2)

:)

Speaking of which, I was at my local Toyota dealer today getting my 5k maintenance done. Still found it incredibly difficult to tell the difference between the 4.3 and the Highlander sitting next to it. The only real "tell" was the fender bumps on the highlander and the "afterthought" window on the RAV4.

Wayne

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its only a matter of time Carol.. The 06 ravs are selling like hotcakes and will soon outsell the last years rav easy.. Keep on voting!!! What ticks me off was that a good part of the last gen Rav owners poo pooed the 06 rav as being ugly, too big, boring, not being a 'real' Rav etc etc.. And we are gettng our justice.. This is gonna be the best seling rav of all time:):) :p

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
At least most of the 4.2 owners are being honest so the Poo Pooing is genuine. :wink:
Many are truly disappointed so no use arguing or being offended.
That goes for us 4.2’rs too, at some point us 4.2 ‘rs just have to get over it. 8)
Therefor I think the poll is more appropriate now in the 4.2 group at this point.
With no intention of buying a 4.3 I am still curious about the handling compared to the 4.2,,, and also about power from the V6 in a test-drive by a 4.2 owner .
Just my thoughts, :D

Walt

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Carol, I definitely will. My salesperson keeps on asking for homemade chocolates in her Xmas cards for 2 years now.

Unfortunately I don't make the Chocs. often. :roll:
So my plan is to bring her a box and conveniently test the V6 :wink:

Later,

Walt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts