Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you guys stick your tolltag? i have a 2017 SE and if i do it on the bottom of the rearview mirror, it will be like in the middle of the windshield :frown

·
Registered
143 Posts
where do you guys stick your tolltag? i have a 2017 SE and if i do it on the bottom of the rearview mirror, it will be like in the middle of the windshield :frown
I have it on the black area to the right of mirror. I have read that you shouldn't put out on black or cross hatched areas of windshields but I have mine in those areas without issue.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
I believe they recommend that the transponder should be further over to the right in the clear glass area and not partially blocked by the grid or shaded area at the top of the windshield for best performance.

Frank 2015 XLE AWD with 20.6K miles

·
Registered
143 Posts
I believe they recommend that the transponder should be further over to the right in the clear glass area and not partially blocked by the grid or shaded area at the top of the windshield for best performance.

Frank 2015 XLE AWD with 20.6K miles
Like I said I know its not recommended but I have had it there for awhile and have used reg toll plazas and the express lanes in 3 different states with no issues.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have trouble of putting it too. I used to put on the windshield behind the mirror....for my SE I have decided to put my tolltag sticker just like post #2, but below the black shaded area on the passenger side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts