Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Boston, there is more new RAV4 than old ones on the road these days. When I first bought the RAV4 a month ago, I didnt see any of them on the road. Now I see 2 or 3 of them a day. I guess it is good and bad. Bad because I like to have a unique car, good because it must be a nice car because so many people bought it. :D

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I haven't seen a new RAV4 yet! Maybe they've been slower to trickle into these parts. I'd like to get a sense of how big a vehicle it is, since it's a little hard to tell from pictures.

N

·
0 Posts
Lexington, MA....I've got one, obviously. I seen about 2 or 3 during my commute home (out near Gardner)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Been pretty rare still for me to see any. I've seen one Silver in Marlboro, MA in a parking lot, another silver and a red on the highway (Mass Pike/90). That and my girlfriends cousin just bought a Silver Base 4x4 (lives out in Northern Connecticut).

S

·
0 Posts
i was hoping to see more out on the street, but so far only 1 rav4.3 and that was before i bought my car! i'm in the denver area.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Oddly enough, I saw my first on-the-road 4.3 on Michigan Avenue in Chicago on the cab ride back from the Chicago Auto Show to our hotel! It was Barcelona Red, but I couldn't tell anything else about it as it was dark out and the Rav was going straight and we were turning onto Wacker.

Becky

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
To follow up on yesterday's post saying I hadn't seen one yet -- I just did. Happened to glance out the window while an Everglade one was driving by. Sharp-looking colour.

R

·
0 Posts
We have yet to see another RAV on the road. My husband drove by the dealer, and there were two less on the lot...so, they're out there somewhere!

C

·
0 Posts
Haven't seen a 4.3 in the wild here in Colorado, yet. Only in captivity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts