Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the items that I had an issue with . One was the auto relock did not relock.. BUT a few days ago, it started working as it is sopossed too so that is not an issue anymore..
The other was that the tire pressure monitor light is lit all the time. That turned out to be the spare tire was pumped up to 45 lbs.. :roll:

anyway, I am VERY happy with Champion Toyota In NE Philly. Treated me well and got the car repaired in VERY fast time.. Some Toyota dealers I hear about horror stories. But I am very happy about mine:)

Frank

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes. The sending units that monitor the actual pressure of all 5 tires are in the valve stems. Eact sender sents pressure into to a reciever and it determines if these is a pressure issue and lites a light on the dash if there is

·
Registered
179 Posts
Re: took the RAV to the dealer for service today

flyingn said:
One was the auto relock did not relock.. BUT a few days ago, it started working as it is sopossed too so that is not an issue anymore..
Some people mentioned this before, that other Toyota's locked the doors when the trans was put in gear, but the new RAV does not, and the manual doesn't even say it is an option. Are you saying you doors now lock automatically when you put the car in gear (and they didn't do that initially)? That's what I would like.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I *WISH* my Rav's doors locked when I put it in gear.

What I was talking about was that with the remote door lock/unlocker.. if you get out and hit the UNLOCK button.. 30 seconds later the truck will automatically lock. The reason it does this is because if you accidentaly unlock your truck by hitting the button in your pocket in your house, it will relock automatically.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts