Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During three recent light rains this month, I wiped the entire RAV4 clean with new micro-fiber cloths to dry, then sprayed Top Coat F11 on the surface, wiping it to dry again. Call me stupid, but it seems to work. After three more rains and wiping it looks better than comparable vehicles.

The paint is brilliant, and passing my hand over the finish shows no dirt. WTF? Is Top Coat that good or is it laced with LSD? 0:)

Try it. Let us know if it works. (It must be applied a few times.)

(One thing - I hope it decreases friction on the roof (no rails) to shed snow.)

·
Registered
122 Posts
During three recent light rains this month, I wiped the entire RAV4 clean with new micro-fiber cloths to dry, then sprayed Top Coat F11 on the surface, wiping it to dry again. Call me stupid, but it seems to work. After three more rains and wiping it looks better than comparable vehicles.

The paint is brilliant, and passing my hand over the finish shows no dirt. WTF? Is Top Coat that good or is it laced with LSD? 0:)

Try it. Let us know if it works. (It must be applied a few times.)

(One thing - I hope it decreases friction on the roof (no rails) to shed snow.)
I also have the top coat product. I like it a lot. Use it mostly on my motorcycle though

·
Super Moderator
11,102 Posts
Seriously expensive for the size of the bottle. I frequent the major detailing sites and I've not heard of it.....which means nothing really.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Seriously expensive for the size of the bottle. I frequent the major detailing sites and I've not heard of it.....which means nothing really.
Yes it is pretty expensive, but you dont use a ton of it. The first application only uses around 2 oz's or so on a full size automobile or truck.

I use it primarily on my bike since its small and takes almost no time to "clean". Now my bike is "Slick" and the water just rolls off it.

I bought my 16oz bottle and the free 2oz last year and just used up the 2 oz last week.

If you watch the inner-webs, you might find a discount coupon. Think I got another 15 of 18 percent off the regular price when I got mine.
Its cheaper if you buy it from their website. Dont get it on Amazon !

I would absolutely buy more when my large bottle gets empty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts