3 Kelly Smith Vancouver, Washington, USA 597
4 Mohit Melbourne, Australia 470
5 flyingn Philadelphia pa 429
6 Marcutio N.B Canada 402
7 zoomie Bay Area 395
8 Slayer San Jose, CA 384
9 Derek Kaneohe, Hawaii 369
10 garfieldgurl Sacramento, CA 353

Of course this changes every second but .....Man we spend alot of time on here!!!! :lol:

Good goin' people. Great bunch to chat with. Keep the good info coming.

Later. M. :D

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I love spending time here reading posts and looking at the personal galleries, especially at work cuz i have nothing to do :twisted:. I have to log in every day or else i'll have to read more than 200 posts if i don't keep up every day :shock:.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
I love spending time here reading posts and looking at the personal galleries, especially at work cuz i have nothing to do :twisted:. I have to log in every day or else i'll have to read more than 200 posts if i don't keep up every day :shock:.

Mirian where do you work at?

·
Registered
654 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
I have to log in every day or else i'll have to read more than 200 posts if i don't keep up every day :shock:.
I know what you mean! I tried to do these in spurts (between doing things I'm suppose to be doing) so it's funny to see a bunch of topics move to the top all listing me as the last poster.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
franco90 said:
Mirian where do you work at?
Hey franco.

I work for a stucco company doing take-off of architectural plans but just the foam trim around windows/doors, bands, etc. Lately i haven't had any plans at all and the hours just draaaaaaaaag :(.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Since I finished grad school and got a full-time job, I don't have as much time to spend on here as I used to. I did however notice that the daily post counts have jumped quite a bit since the start of the new year.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thats due to the introduction of the 4.3. Theres not much talk these days about the 4.1 and 4.2 RAVs.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Marcutio said:
1 mensajero 939
2 Jeff New Hampshire USA 609
3 Kelly Smith Vancouver, Washington, USA 597
4 Mohit Melbourne, Australia 470
5 flyingn Philadelphia pa 429
6 Marcutio N.B Canada 402
7 zoomie Bay Area 395
8 Slayer San Jose, CA 384
9 Derek Kaneohe, Hawaii 369
10 garfieldgurl Sacramento, CA 353

Of course this changes every second but .....Man we spend alot of time on here!!!! :lol:

Good goin' people. Great bunch to chat with. Keep the good info coming.

Later. M. :D
True, we are a dieing bread. But it has been fun. To me, it still is. Everyday I log in where ever I am. It's been five years now. I've been through the good times and the bad times.

When new RAV4 owners came with a chip on their shoulder. Their was once this guy saying that he hated RAV4. He was a high school students. He hated RAV4 because one smash into his Mercedes Benz. Everyone in the forum got on him like white on rice. I told him.

"What the hell are you doing in High School with that MB. You are doing great, stay home and keep doing what you are doing. Looks like you are doing great. Also, no cheap RAV4 can crash your MB" Kelly kicked that dude out of the forum that made the world stop rotating for 20 seconds. :lol::lol:

Their was also a lot of dude that spoke so much kaka that every time they open their mouth we all had to scrap our key boards. Saying I have a turbo RAV4 doing 12.00 on the quarter. :roll: Everyone went Aha, really, tell me about it. :lol:

One thing we have that will last as long as we come here is our friendship, our curiosity for more and cool mods, and our RAV4 that last a life time. So the next, oh ten years look bright for RAV4.1

·
Registered
423 Posts
Don,t worry you Rav4.1 posters as long as the lovely Clares around there will always be 4.1 posts. Seriously when the newness of 4.3s calms down 4.1s and 4.2s will still be there. I personally love to read all the forums as if one day when I can afford a newer model I have a good idea of whats right and whats wrong. I help out in my Dads Post Office and its amazing how many people as me questions on Rav4s I always send them in the direction of Rav 4 World. com and they are truely amazed at the wealth of knowledge you can get from the site.
Clare

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

see man this sucks I wish Rav4world had its old forum remember it used to be kelly, Liz, angel, Derek ,MoZa and others it that was the case we be top posters to man i miss the old forums it had alot of Diy's . well I guess life goes on

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
the 4.3's really gave this forum a BOOST. Look at the raw numbers that joined up because of the new Ravs.. Look at the amount of posts in the 4.3 section that is only a little over a month old too.
I don't think its sucks at all..

Kelly?? what do you think???

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
flyingn said:
the 4.3's really gave this forum a BOOST. Look at the raw numbers that joined up because of the new Ravs.. Look at the amount of posts in the 4.3 section that is only a little over a month old too.
I don't think its sucks at all..

Kelly?? what do you think???
ok i don't mean the forum sucks i mean we all lost of posts and all mods when the new rav4world came back again. don't gt me wrong the old forum had chat at one time . it had alot of mods thsi is before rav4oz.com and rav4expedition ever came to the picture kelly had and has the 1st web site that came out with rav4world forum . that all i mean by it. no hard feelings .

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think she means the "Rav 4 Addict" "Rav 4 Newbie" etc. I'm glad its gone. I don't need to be reminded that I'm addicted. :lol: :lol:

P.S. Kelly I like the new option when you click "ALBUM" at the top of the page. You can sort by the last album updated and search everyones album's quicker and easier. Thanks.

M.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts