Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,, when to the dealer with my 2013 rav 4 limited.. 45,000 miles... took it there for a shutter at 25 miles hour and 40 miles hour... they said my tires were worn... ??? I thought your crazy.. they wanted to charge me $120.00 for checking it unless it was warranty... so I went with 2 tires.. drove it off the lot .. same thing.. this time the service manager came with me,, he should have done this the first time... then they only charge me $200.00 for the tires and now they are going to change the torque convertor... as they have TSB bulletins about this... going in the next few days from now.. will post what they change.. warranty this time.. nocharge plus a car loaner as it will be more than 1 day as they can not fix in 1 day... free loaner...

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just had my 2013 RAV4 Limited AWD in to replace the torque converter. Thank goodness for the 5yr/60k mile warranty. It was there for 3 days, and a loaner vehicle was provided. I can't imagine what it would have cost if it was out of pocket... $1600 probably?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok .. I got my 2013 rav4 back... they changed the torque convertor and it was warranty.. they gave me a rental at no charge.. it was a new Honda accord... lousy car... would not buy one of those... no it is ok.. tell other owners about this.. spread the word... hope the new one is good and stays that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts