Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I found that the Toyota app works best if you delete it. Buy a digital gauge and check your tire pressure monthly, or buy the module from China and have it on your dash display.
So true!

How does a car with autonomous cruise control, lane assist, and a l digital display rear view mirror not have a digital display for tire pressure or a compass??

Toyota fail!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ok just saw on Toyotas connected service supports website under Toyota app then FAQ "how to check tire pressure" there is a bold red statement saying " * to view your vehicles tire pressure in the app, you must have an active trial or paid subscription for any of the available connected services by Toyota"

WTF so does this mean it will never be fixed they simply changed it to something you have to pay for extra now monthly???? If this is the case thats super cheap of Toyota, just saying...
That's exactly what that means.

And Toyota will charge you a fee to use your key fob for starting your car after X years of free use.

Very greedy and will be the last Toyota I will ever buy with these kind of subscription fees attached to car I bought. Other OEMs don't charge a subscription fee for these functions.

Light Output device Font Material property Communication Device

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Tire pressure is on your door jamb. I put 2psi over that. The Toyota App. Is always wrong on tire pressure and parked location. I use the on board tire pressure from car trim home that works fine.
What's amazing to me is that Toyota thinks their app is worth a monthly fee. It took me a year and 4 trips to a dealership to get the spp working. Complete junk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts