Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok FINALY I got the tire pressure back...I just deleted my original version of the app which was the 2.0.0 and re-downloaded it and its version 2.0.2 and the setup is different from what it was and I see the tire pressure...Thanks for all the additional info I appreciate it :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are three connected services available: safety connect, service connect, and remote connect; the last two are available only if you have Premium Audio or Audio +.

The updated app from a couple months ago (2.0.0) deleted tire pressure read out unless you have service connect or remote connect. The latest app (2.0.1) restored tire pressure for all connected services. I have only safety connect and I can see the tire pressue on the latest version of the app.
So i tired to check mine and i have xle with out audio plus.and my safety connect ran out. Its not there anymore. I have ver 2.0.2 . Im guessing i need safety connect to see it

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Do none of you see this when you open the app?
I just opened the app now and all is fine. All 4 tires are showing pressures. It updated this morning when I drove it. I used the refresh button on the tire screen and it refreshed without any error message but it also didn't update the last update time. This isn't unusual to not update the time. I wish the app could actually refresh the tire pressure on demand so at least the pressures can be see from a cold tire.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Currently I have no Odometer reading, Gas seems "off" (That wasn't working at all previously) and tire pressure is not working per the message upon opening the app.

·
Registered
2022 RAV4 Hybrid Limited AWD with Advanced Technology Package.
42 Posts
I've been seeing this message for at least 2 weeks but, I was still able to see my tire pressures. A few days ago I noticed 3 of my tires registered 39# and the 4th 38#. Strangely, it also said that my pressures were good. Checking manually, with 2 different guages, showed all 4 were acrually at 34#. So, it seems Toyota is having an issue.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
how often is normal to add air to tires. I just did it like 4 months ago to 33/34 psi and now i'm seeing 27-29 psi. 1500 miles driven on it. That normal? What psi are you guys running on your ravs? i have the le.

·
Registered
270 Posts
how often is normal to add air to tires. I just did it like 4 months ago to 33/34 psi and now i'm seeing 27-29 psi. 1500 miles driven on it. That normal? What psi are you guys running on your ravs? i have the le.
Tire pressure is on your door jamb. I put 2psi over that. The Toyota App. Is always wrong on tire pressure and parked location. I use the on board tire pressure from car trim home that works fine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tire pressure is on your door jamb. I put 2psi over that. The Toyota App. Is always wrong on tire pressure and parked location. I use the on board tire pressure from car trim home that works fine.
What's amazing to me is that Toyota thinks their app is worth a monthly fee. It took me a year and 4 trips to a dealership to get the spp working. Complete junk

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD OFF-ROAD
46 Posts
What's amazing to me is that Toyota thinks their app is worth a monthly fee. It took me a year and 4 trips to a dealership to get the spp working. Complete junk
I have to agree. Chevrolet's free app has all the functions of Toyota's paid app except auto start last time I had it. Love my Rav4 but Toyota loves to nickel and dime you to death.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts