Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received and responded to the customer survey that Toyota HQ sent to me as a new R4P owner.

1. I complained about the ICE starting for engine braking when in EV mode with Cruise Control on.
2. I complained about Lane Keeping (which I've switched off) since it unexpectedly tries to take exits at speed, and unexpectedly tries to turn with the vehicle ahead.

Otherwise, I gave good marks to the vehicle.

·
Registered
2021 R4P XSE, Premium, SS Red
10 Posts
I received and responded to the customer survey that Toyota HQ sent to me as a new R4P owner.

1. I complained about the ICE starting for engine braking when in EV mode with Cruise Control on.
2. I complained about Lane Keeping (which I've switched off) since it unexpectedly tries to take exits at speed, and unexpectedly tries to turn with the vehicle ahead.

Otherwise, I gave good marks to the vehicle.
I gave good marks as well but did suggest that in a $50k car the passenger front seat should be 8-way power like the driver's seat is.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I was in a rental F150, some top of the line trim. It was like being in a luxurious sedan.

The driver seat 3 individual lumbar position adjustments! I think two would have been more than adequate for 99% of drivers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts