Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have never owner a Toyota before but have been looking at reviews and dealerships in Perth that sell the 2016 Rav4. I was hoping to get some advice from existing Rav4 owners about this car and if you have experienced any significant issues with it?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I've had my RAV4 for over a year now and have had only one issue, a rattling sunroof that the dealer promptly fixed . Other than that, nothing other than regular oil changes and gas. This is my third Toyota and I have had minimal issues with the others as well, very minor repairs done under warranty. Would I get another Toyota? Without hesitation, I would. There are so many variations of the RAV4 now (AWD, FWD, Hybrid) that there is a model for every budget and need. A fantastic car for anyone who is looking for something versatile and reliable. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bottom line: Toyota quality.

Aesthetics is up to you. You may or may not find the RAV 4 attractive. Some do, some don't.

You can also read the posts on the "What you don't like about your RAV 4" thread. The complaints are minimal.

Take it for a test drive. See if it fits you. If you're looking for a small SUV, you can't go wrong with the RAV 4. But there are other good ones as well ... CR-V, Forrester, and even the new Sportage.

I purchased mine because I know I can get 250K miles on it without a hitch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts