Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the all weather floor mats from Amazon since it was cheaper than the dealer.
Installed them yesterday morning. It rain all afternoon and my wife, 2 kids and I used the Rav to run some errands.
I'm happy to say these floor mats are great!
Of course I will have to use them a lot more.
I will update after that.

Anyone here has them?
How do you like them?
Did you keep them or got something different?

Sent From the TARDIS at the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Registered
87 Posts
I bought ours from East Madison Toyota on eBay for a lot cheaper than our dealer wanted. Haven't actually used them yet, though since I bought them primarily for winter weather.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
423 Posts
The rear mat has changed since late '15. When I purchased mine in October '15, I also purchased the all-weather floor mats from the dealer. The rear mats were two pieces, and the center portion between the seats is uncovered. I'm wondering if I actually got OEM Toyota mats.

Just noticed that the front driver side mat is different too. Mine doesn't cover the left foot rest like yours does.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
The rear mat has changed since late '15. When I purchased mine in October '15, I also purchased the all-weather floor mats from the dealer. The rear mats were two pieces, and the center portion between the seats is uncovered. I'm wondering if I actually got OEM Toyota mats.

Just noticed that the front driver side mat is different too. Mine doesn't cover the left foot rest like yours does.
My '15 Ltd all-weather mats were different as well, my dealer offered the choice of carpet or all-weather mats to their customers, has for the last 4 Toyotas anyway.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, so far these rubber mats are holding up pretty good.
It's been raining a lot, every day since Sunday, and they are protecting my Rav's interior.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you have a cheaper option to fit the 4.4 model? I have the carpet mats,but would like the all-weather mats. The OEM or so-called laser cut floor mats are so expensive.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a cheaper option to fit the 4.4 model? I have the carpet mats,but would like the all-weather mats. The OEM or so-called laser cut floor mats are so expensive.
I did look for a good to great cheaper option. Didn't find one.
Of course there are cheaper ones, but you have to cut them to fit and aren't as good as these ones.

The weathertech and husky are very good also, according to those who have them, but more expensive than these ones.

My Rav4 came with the OEM carpet mats, they're nice but not good for rain and snow.
I looked for months and at the end these were the best overall for my family needs.

These on Amazon are definitely cheaper than buying from the dealer.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi JuJu83 - I'm also looking for the OEM all weather mats for my wife's 2015.

We just bought the car last week and the dealer absolutely would not throw in a set with our deal but told me they would offer them at a discounted rate.

Spoke to them yesterday and the rate was $145.00 for the front 3 and $99.00 for the cargo mat. Upon checking several other sites, these are full retail
at least those other dealership sites posted same prices, so I'm assuming that's full retail, not a discounted price.

I did see them on Amazon and also on eBay around the price DrWho noted above.

We will either purchase ours from eBay or Amazon.

Those Rav4 liners look almost like my Husky liners in my Tundra

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi JuJu83 - I'm also looking for the OEM all weather mats for my wife's 2015.

We just bought the car last week and the dealer absolutely would not throw in a set with our deal but told me they would offer them at a discounted rate.

Spoke to them yesterday and the rate was $145.00 for the front 3 and $99.00 for the cargo mat. Upon checking several other sites, these are full retail
at least those other dealership sites posted same prices, so I'm assuming that's full retail, not a discounted price.

I did see them on Amazon and also on eBay around the price DrWho noted above.

We will either purchase ours from eBay or Amazon.

Those Rav4 liners look almost like my Husky liners in my Tundra
Yes, definitely they did not offer you discount prices at all. I was comparing prices among brands and quality review. I finally did a local pickup at dealership for a cargo liner $71 + tax. They were selling mats at discount price. The OEM quality is not bad at all. I wanted to get the cargo liner right away as there was no mat at all in the area. Now struggling to get the floor mats....I don't know what to do with the carpet mats if I decide to replace them :roll:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I wonder if they will fit 2017 XLE.. i the reviews at amazon i see people claiming that they do fit it perfectly.. hmmm.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I am running mine with those and I also have the carpeted version the car came with. In the rear I put the carpeted mats over the all weather as I like the more finished look and feel of carpet. The front I now change out to carpeted mats when the rain subsides.

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is the pic for cargo liner. It's listed as 2016 model, but fitted perfectly for my 2017 SE.

Part Number: PT908-42135

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
They're pretty good for the price. I used to have Husky liners for my 3rd gen Prius, which was really nice but was a harder plastic/rubber material that was a bit of a pain to take out and put back in. This one is more flexible and looks a lot nicer (with Rav4 logos on it).

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw it too. Local dealership would not order it for me. They said it's by region product. If I order from Canadian dealership site, it would cost $150 after shipping. I have decided to get the US OEM.

Highlander has seatback liner for US model. Wish they also offer the same for RAV4.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Protecting the seat backs was worth the extra $50 to me. :wink

1 - 20 of 71 Posts