Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new one sine 2 weeks ago.
excellent.
The most enjoyable car that I have ever had.
I have added Mobileye (aftermarket) which is also very good and provide much safety, also very cheap.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Any vehicle can be subject to rattles and squeaks. Take it to the dealer and have them find and fix it. It shouldn't be rattling.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Only thing I don't like is the small rattle on passenger door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a rattle in my driver interior door panel. They attempted to fix it 2X and now they are ordering a new interior door panel. Hopefully that will fix it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a rattle in my driver interior door panel. They attempted to fix it 2X and now they are ordering a new interior door panel. Hopefully that will fix it.
keep us updated. I drove my RAV4 today and it's colder and the rattle seems to have subsided

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've got a little over 2700 miles on mine now and I can say it's certainly up to Toyota's fine standards set by their other hybrids. The Only niggling little complaint I have is that when hitting sharp-edged bumps, ruts or potholes (which is the Massachusetts state architectural feature I think) the rear suspension tops-out sometimes and makes a sharp rap or clunk. Otherwise, the Rav4 has been exemplary in all areas I'm used to after owning both a Gen-II Prius and Gen-III Prius V.

A great adaptation of the standard Rav4 but with all the nice features and better gas mileage of the hybrid technology.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've got a little over 2700 miles on mine now and I can say it's certainly up to Toyota's fine standards set by their other hybrids. The Only niggling little complaint I have is that when hitting sharp-edged bumps, ruts or potholes (which is the Massachusetts state architectural feature I think) the rear suspension tops-out sometimes and makes a sharp rap or clunk. Otherwise, the Rav4 has been exemplary in all areas I'm used to after owning both a Gen-II Prius and Gen-III Prius V.

A great adaptation of the standard Rav4 but with all the nice features and better gas mileage of the hybrid technology.

How long have you had the car? I've had mine for 3 weeks and I got 750 miles lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Picked it up January 28th, 2016. I don't drive as much as I used to though...

·
Registered
68 Posts
How many miles do you have now lol
Who? I've got about 3500 miles. Soon I'll have to take it in for the 5000 mile service! And the dealer might be miffed because I didn't buy it from them. I went out of town to get exactly the model I wanted with the features I wanted.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Actually, it was about 3600 miles in 1 1/2 months. I mis-remembered my odometer reading. I too drive more with my new Rav4. But I'm sure this will go down as time marches on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
True, but we are getting FREE service for the first two years. FWIW, I've been buying cars since 1970 and this is the fist SUV I have ever owned but is also one of the most enjoyable I have ever dirven.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got mine 3 weeks ago, it got around 1200 kilometres on it. Though I got the limited with tech pack, but there are still cheap feel on it compared to it compared to my previous CR-V and likewise there are also many premium feel for it too. Overall, for it's worth and it's features/capability, I agree that it's still an excellent car. I never felt this excitement with the car before.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Even if your servicing is free some one gets billed for it. The mechanics don't work for free so there is always some one or business that gets billed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts