Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at good floor liners for our 2017 Rav4. Are the oem all weather liners holding up well. The online price seams reasonable compared to WeatherTec or Husky liners. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
428 Posts
The OEM rubber mats don’t provide much coverage compared to aftermarket options. During winter I found my floors getting wet and when I would try to pick up the mat to drain the water / snow, it would fall everywhere. With the weathertech mats they are built in a solid way so you can easily pick them up and dump out any water or snow without leaking all over the car (in the front anyway - the rears are hard to get out without making a mess).

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the Toyota All Weather mats in my 2019 and gotta say, the gas pedal design makes it impossible to keep crap off the rug since its attached to the floor, not slightly raised like most other cars I have driven, so I am not looking forward to what accumulates there. aside from that they are ok, the dead-pedal portion could be alot higher also.

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I would agree with ARF in that the aftermarket mats have better coverage. I am trying to find the Youtube video of the comparison between WeatherTech and Husky. I have both OEM mats, carpet and weather, along with WeatherTech. I prefer the WeatherTech for the coverage and fit. I will link video once found. Cheers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking at good floor liners for our 2017 Rav4. Are the oem all weather liners holding up well. The online price seams reasonable compared to WeatherTec or Husky liners. What are your thoughts?
OEM mats are crap! Thin material and they slide around. Poor coverage for wet/snowy environments. WeatherTech is the best option, IMO.

·
Registered
97 Posts
There are two different designs of the oem liners. The newer ones are very nice - look much better than Weathertechs in my Lexus.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts