Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyota Reports Best-Ever February Sales

Toyota Division light-truck sales reported a best-ever February of 68,509 units, an increase of 9.5 percent. Sales of the Tacoma compact pickup truck recorded 13,735 units, up 25.7 percent over the same period last year. The all-new RAV4 posted best-ever February sales of 11,068 units, a 114.0 percent increase.

Woohoo!! Go RAV!!! Go Toyota!!! 8) :D

I just checked the inventory of a local dealership and they have the exact options I want in Barc Red... Hmmm... Was really in favor of Silver or Nautical Blue, but maybe I'll take a looksee tomorrow after work... :wink:

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No new RAV to report tonite... found a nearly identical Nautical (no leather! :( ) at a competing dealership and I'll motor on over there since I'll have more time to ponder things tomorrow. 8)

But Becky and her Katzkins have me less worried about not getting factory leather. :D

S

·
0 Posts
karrock said:
Toyota Reports Best-Ever February Sales

Toyota Division light-truck sales reported a best-ever February of 68,509 units, an increase of 9.5 percent. Sales of the Tacoma compact pickup truck recorded 13,735 units, up 25.7 percent over the same period last year. The all-new RAV4 posted best-ever February sales of 11,068 units, a 114.0 percent increase.

Woohoo!! Go RAV!!! Go Toyota!!! 8) :D

I just checked the inventory of a local dealership and they have the exact options I want in Barc Red... Hmmm... Was really in favor of Silver or Nautical Blue, but maybe I'll take a looksee tomorrow after work... :wink:
p.s. it is time now to remember how only 1-2 years ago, few people on these forums believed Rav4 will be cancelled, and definetly did not believe my sincere laughs on that matter

:).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts