Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Geez, where were you in May when I was in Boston to pick up my Rav? :wink: I could've traded them to you, got the tires I wanted, and not ended up with a set of stock tires (although mine are Toyo) in my garage! Oh well.

Becky

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I will be selling my 4 Bridgstone Dueler H/T 687 235 60 R16 with 6,000 miles on them sometime before spring but i need 18" used summer tires :D

I just bought 18" Enkei rims on Ebay and my OEM Alloys will keep the Toyo Observe Winters.

Walt

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Don't forget to check out Ebay.
To give you an example this link shows a set of 4 for $139 US. However it is not the size that you are looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7945486421&category=66474

In Canada we pay about $250 US installed each tire :shock:

If you buy or trade used be sure that there are no Flat spots/punctures/uneven wear and also that all tires have the same wear or else your Rav's differentials will work overtime.

Cheers,

Walt

·
Registered
985 Posts
I might be interested in buying the Revos, although I don't have any tires to trade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.