Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
thanks for the link

no TRD support for the Rav... but a few toyt for my Corolla 8)

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RAVMAN said:
Downloaded the catalog.... then did a SEARCH for "RAV4" within the file... search results = 0 :roll: :(
I'm glad you, notice this. This goes to show you that sometimes Toyota forgets. It has dedicated themselves to the big bucks. What about the little guys, like us? We have paid the price, but after a while; "Life goes on, we don't need you any more." :? The bottom line here is. Those of you that have the RAV4.3, get stuff while they are hot, if you can find them. Once "life goes on" Toyota doesn't even know you. :shrug:

Hard criticism, but it's the truth, thank you Kelly :wall

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derek said:
The only 4.1 parts that TRD has made if I remember correctly is the muffler, lowering springs, and larger front sway bar. They have probably sold out of all these products already, that is why there is 0 products for our type of RAV. Not supplying parts for our 4.1 is a matter of economy for TRD/Toyota. :?
Demand and supply, or Availability of demand. If their is a demand, it's available. No demand, it isn't available. And if their is an order, it's like caviar. :roll: It has to be fabricated, good luck.

Also, won't the Short Shifters work on our RAV4 also?

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, the part number for the TRD Quick Shifter that came on the box that I have is as follow. 00602-30301-008 for the Corolla 92-99. It will work on the 5 speed gear box 1997 RAV4.1.

In the 2006 TRD Catalog link above, it has a different stock number. It's on page 22. The stock number is PTR04-02900-08. But it has the same description and model vehicle [Corolla 92-99]. So, if anyone is interested, check it out. I think Brandsport.com can get it. If not, PM me and I'll tell you who has it. It come exactly what you see here. Very easy to install. BTW, no instruccions.

·
Registered
364 Posts
ive been looking everywhere for this thing online can anyone tell me where i might be able to track it down at i want a short shifter bad!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts