Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a 2010 Rav4 Limited V6 4WD in the beige/brownish color with 85k miles on it. I'm 18 and love the car, but I'm also trying to do some basic things exterior-wise to make it a little more manly because, let's face it, in its current state it looks like something my grandma would drive. I love the look of the TRD grilles on the Tundras, Tacomas, and 4Runners that say "Toyota" on them instead of the Toyota logo and was wondering if there's a way to do this on my car. I've seen replacement/knock offs on eBay, but those have only been for the Tundras, Tacomas, and 4Runners. I appreciate any help!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Recently purchased a 2010 Rav4 Limited V6 4WD in the beige/brownish color with 85k miles on it. I'm 18 and love the car, but I'm also trying to do some basic things exterior-wise to make it a little more manly because, let's face it, in its current state it looks like something my grandma would drive. I love the look of the TRD grilles on the Tundras, Tacomas, and 4Runners that say "Toyota" on them instead of the Toyota logo and was wondering if there's a way to do this on my car. I've seen replacement/knock offs on eBay, but those have only been for the Tundras, Tacomas, and 4Runners. I appreciate any help!
It might look like something your grandma would drive.....until you nail it!!

Granny says...SEE YA!

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,895 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
There are many places to buy them. I ordered stuff from this place. If you subscribe to them they email you discount coupon codes (up to 20% off every week.) I have a coupon code: SPRING17 20% OFF $150 or more. Don't know when it expires. One time the Draw-Tite hitch was on sale for $100 and they had 20% off coupon code and came out to $80 with free shipping.

·
Registered
93 Posts

I wasn't in the market for a bull bar until i came across this one on eBay that shipped for free. I believe it was only about $150 CAD. I love how much wider than most it is

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts