Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the OEM look of it, I just hope I can add it to my 2019 Rav4 Adventure. But I'm thinking the skid plate from LP Adventure is going to come in cheaper.

·
Registered
2019 Hybrid XLE
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea. So many questions.
Would it fit into 2019s & 2020s without drilling holes? Or other modifications?
Is this better than the LPA ones?
Can we even buy it without proving that we have the TRD model? I know I the past, it’s been hard to get parts for special edition models without having proof you own one.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yea. So many questions.
Would it fit into 2019s & 2020s without drilling holes? Or other modifications?
Is this better than the LPA ones?
Can we even buy it without proving that we have the TRD model? I know I the past, it’s been hard to get parts for special edition models without having proof you own one.
Most likely, once a part number is discovered, BAM will have it and they don't seem to care. For example, the headlights seals are not part of my VIN build but I bought them from them and they are installed.

Reactions: lsorice

·
Registered
12 Posts
😂, if it's AWD... why TF not ha.

If anything it'll avoid the engine cover from being an inevitable plastic piece dangling later on in life.
Haha I have a FWD but ngl I've already spent so much on other items for this car I may as well. Just needed the thumbs up 😂

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
And 20% shipping discount from BAM using MINUS20 :sneaky:

·
Registered
47 Posts
It doesn't look too strong but at least it won't be busted the first time some heavy snow hits it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I saw a skid plate today on a 4Runner that had holes for ventilation. It looks like the TRD one for the Rav is solid. I suppose I could drill holes but wouldn't a skid plate be better with holes for ventilation?

·
Registered
77 Posts
That’s actually very reasonable if shipping is cheap. Dealer would be easy $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
470 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts