Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious how do I know what trim package I have. My RAV is a 2008 I4, 4WD, 5 speed manual. It currently has P225/65 R17's I'm not sure if they are the original size tires that came on it or not. It has steering wheel radio controls, headlight washers, electric folding mirrors, the headlights are adjustable from inside, heated foglight, and a heated windshield.

I forgot to add it has Dual climate control, power windows, power locks, chrome grill, hard cover for my spare tire, and a 6 disc cd changer.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
In America the limited and sport trim is noted by badges on the front doors and the base model has no badges at all on the doors...I don't know how it is where you live, but it may be similar...

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,729 Posts
I'm curious how do I know what trim package I have. My RAV is a 2008 I4, 4WD, 5 speed manual. It currently has P225/65 R17's I'm not sure if they are the original size tires that came on it or not. It has steering wheel radio controls, headlight washers, electric folding mirrors, the headlights are adjustable from inside, heated foglight, and a heated windshield.

I forgot to add it has Dual climate control, power windows, power locks, chrome grill, hard cover for my spare tire, and a 6 disc cd changer.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
In N. America yours would be considered a Limited trim. Toyota uses different names for the trim levels worldwide, for example Sol in Spain, Invincible in the UK, and Cruiser in Australia.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have to find out what they call it here. I wish it had electric seats in the front. I do enjoy driving a manual, There aren't that many companies in the states that sell a manual anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts