Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2016 SE didn't come with a cargo net and really didn't feel like getting one but I needed something to keep things from moving around in the back (ie, groceries). So I picked up a trunk organizer...actually 2 of them. I measured between the wheel wells and found that I could fit 2 of them perfectly (with roughly 1 inch to spare). I find these a little more useful than a cargo net as there are compartments to separate items, things don't move around and the organizers are easy to take in and out. One of the best parts is taking them with me into Costco. It collapses flat and when it is time to check out, I open them up and they put my items in the organizers. No more taking boxes home that I have to break down and recycle.

If you are interested in picking up a set for yourself, here is what I got.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RGZWIW0

Before

After

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the exact same product. FWIW, you can use those snap-buckles on the sides to collapse 1/2 of the box. Once done, it will cram into the space between front and back seats nicely.
I was trying to see if I could figure out a way to use those buckles and somehow attach it to those D rings in the back to make sure the organizers don’t move. But oddly enough, either empty or full of stuff the don’t move at all when I am driving.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
FWIW I've had the factory cargo net gizmo with the two spring rods since 2006 for my 4.3 V6 Rav4, I think I've only used it a few times, still have it, and it does fit the 4.4 Hybrid, best use for me has been if I have a bunch of stuff laying on the cargo floor(rifle cases and shooting gear) and want another storage "shelf" for stuff like coats and lunch boxes, don't have to move all of it to access the gear on the bottom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Premium Auto Trunk Organizer

I personally use a Premium Auto Trunk Organizer amt-pro.com/collections/automotive/products/car-trunk-organizer-with-cover that actually works for me. I have this on my SUV. But during long trips, i use a Premium Foldable Car Trunk Organizer amt-pro.com/collections/automotive/products/premium-auto-trunk-organizer with Cover since I put it behind my truck. Both work well for me and I have been using it for more than 3 years now and the good part is, I only spent less than $36 each. Great Deal! :D:nerd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts